Tuesday 5 June 2018

My Thoughts...


(courtesy of Zweisystem)

In our quieter moments, we all hopefully reflect on our experiences. The things we did well and those we didn't. And naturally, we re-strategise and attempt to do better. In my moments, I often try to produce advice, guidance and strategy to myself and to anyone who is interested.

I call them #PyschoanalyticBites and these are some of my thoughts from moments in 2018:


1. Sometimes, the enemy is the first to show up, to bear witness that the evil assignment has been completed.

2. Just make sure whilst you are trying save other people's souls, you hold on to yours.

3. Be watchful about the things you believe make you strong. The things you give undivided loyalty, credence over others and consider unassailable.

Because, naturally, given enough time, a strength will become a weakness.

4. Appearance is credence.

Maybe next time you have those reflective moments, you could share your bites too. Until next time...live life to the full.

No comments:

Post a Comment