Tuesday 2 June 2009

The God Business (Part 4)



I have just emerged from what I can only describe as an extremely sensitive argument, relating to the potency of good and evil or at least that is what I conceived it to be about, until one of the verbal pugilists dropped the killer hook and asked the most impossible question; 'If God exists, is he aware of the evil pervading the world at the moment and if he is, can we then say this God is in really in control or have things overtaken him?

It was a roadblocker then and it's still a roadblocker now! I am still conjuring up my arguments and will return to the topic soonest, but in the meantime, it is a poser I am putting out there. My advise is that in reply, we refrain from scare-mongering and predictions of doom being visited on anyone who might have views different from ours.

Looking forward to the wordslinging!

1 comment:


  1. Dr. Vivek Galani is a leading expert in skin and hair. At hair transplant clinic in Surat Skin Care, Cosmetic Laser, Hair Transplant & Slimming Center, Dr. Galani offers the most advanced cosmetic and dermatologic care treatments. The clinic uses advanced FUE methods to produce high-quality hair transplants.

    ReplyDelete